Agricultural Chemicals (M) Sdn Bhd is committed to make continual improvement of environmental performance and also prevention of pollution in our activities, products and services through the implementation of Environmental Management System. In order to achieve the desired goals, it is therefore our policy:
1. To prevent environmental pollution arising from the nature of our business.
2. To comply with the relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements.
3. To build awareness of our workforce, customers and vendors on the environmental issues.
4. To promote reduce, re-use and recycle of the wastes.
5. To use sustainable technologies and practices for prevention of pollution and continual improvement on environmental performance.
6. To review and improve on the effectiveness of our Environmental Management System.
7. This policy will be communicated to all employees and interested parties and be available to the public through selected media.
ACM Safety & Health Policy
Agricultural Chemicals (M) Sdn Bhd is committed to develop, maintain and promote a safe and healthy working environment. Therefore, it is our commitment to conduct our business operations aligned with the effort to protect the safety and health of our stakeholders. In order to achieve the desired goals, it is therefore our policy:
1. To prevent injury and ill health at our workplaces.
2. To comply with all safety and health legislations, regulations and other requirements and to work closely with regulatory authorities to improve the safety and health aspects.
3. To employ an effective accident and illness prevention program that involves all our employees in the effort to eliminate potential workplace hazards.
4. To continually improve our safety and health performance through the maintenance and operation of our documented Occupational Safety and Health Management System.
5. To communicate our safety and health policy and promoting safety awareness to all of our employees.
6. To make our safety and health policy available to the public and all interested parties who have a reasonable need to examine it.
7. To review the safety and health policy periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.