THIS IS A PESTICIDE ADVERTISEMENT
1L, 4L, 20L (Other packing available on request)
CALCIUM 2020™ is a highly concentrated flowable foliar fertiliser with high calcium content produced from technical know-how in crop protection formulation technology.
– Chelated trace elements enhance the absorption by plant.
– Being buffered, any clear water of pH 3 – 9 can be used for dilution.
– Highly concentrated and yet flows freely.
– Instant mixing in water with no sediment.
– No phase separation.
– Compatible with most fungicides and insecticides for one-shot application.
|Paddy||40 – 60 ml per 10 L water||First spray : 40 – 50 days after sowing
Second spray : 70 – 80 days after sowing
Green mustard, Chinese cabbage, Pak choy, Cauliflower, Lettuce,
Kale, Spring onion
|20 – 40 ml per 10 L water||Spray at weekly interval from nursery stage until harvesting.|
Chilli, Brinjal, Beans, Cucurbits, Okra, Tomato
Mango, Starfruit, Banana, Papaya, Rambutan, Guava, Watermelon
Chrysanthemum, Carnation, Rose, Anthurium
|40 – 60 ml per 10 L water||Spray at weekly interval after first bloom.|
Orchid, Rose, Chrysanthemum
|5 – 10 ml per 10 L water||Spray at weekly interval|
Note: Shake well before use. CALCIUM 2020™ can be mixed with insecticides/fungicides for one-shot spray.